Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where and How did you get your lunch today?

Did you eat from home or drove from work to a restaurant. What was the name of the restaurant. What kind of car did you drive to go and get it.



I walked to a little family owned burger place. Very good burgers for cheap. Way better than regular fast food burger joints.




well i bought this kind of blt wrap thing it was bacon lettuce tomato cheese carrots onions cucumbers wrapped in a tortilla. pretty good for a school lunch.




I made lunch at home for myself and my family it was very satisfying




Work Cafeteria lunch: chicken and rice and a salad. Not great, but free.




I have an envoy. Ha....?????





I drove home and had a smart one.




I ate at home, and my mother made it.





:)








Zucchini stir-fry.





Yum.




at home




I ate a cup of noodles that I bought from the store this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment