Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can someone give me some good recipes from Trang?

Preferably any that use Beer (hint*) Thanks in advance!



Burgers.





Add half a can of beer to a lb of hamburgers than make patties and grill.





Steak.





Soak in beer for 1 hour then grill.





Ribs.





Put on pan and pour beer on pan then back for 2 hours.





Well I just covered the three most important foods that I cook with beer.




Doggie Cabbage Rolls





1 lb ground dog


1 chopped onion


Garlic (to taste)


- tsp nutmeg


Salt and Pepper (to taste)


2 cups tomato sauce


Cooked brown or white rice


Cabbage leaves


Grated cheese


Parsley





Prior to cooking the meat and sauce, boil cabbage leaves for 2-3 minutes. Cook dog until brown; mix in onions, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. Cook on stove until onions are cooked (softened). Mix in rice and 1 cup of tomato sauce. Create rolls by adding the meat and sauce into boiled cabbage leaves. Return rolls to pan, pouring the rest of the tomato sauce on top. Allow rolls to simmer for 20 minutes. Serve, garnishing with optional parsley and grated cheese.




I must say, Byron has me a little baffled... I thought I'd try his recipe, and I've got a white Bishon here, but I think it'll take a few days to turn it brown... Man oh MAN those Trang recipes are tricky...... BTW, the dog was drunk to begin with so I didn't have to add any beer THANK GOD - Can't imagine the smell of wet alcoholic dog...




Byron is making me hungry. LMAO. Beer burgers are a specialty in Trang. follow the recipe of that sexy cowboy above.




MMMM! MMMM Beer is making me hungry!




Fish




http:/www.recipe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment