Sunday, March 29, 2009

National harbor vs. baltimore harbor?

For my 15th birthday, Im taking me and a group of my friends to one of the harbors for a cruise dinner, and then to a hotel. I don't think the idea is amazing or anything, but I just want some opinions on which harbor should we go to, National or Baltimore? Which one is the funnest and has the best environment. Please help, thanks!



Well I work at the National Harbor and I don't really recommend it for a b-day party. Theres nothing at the harbor....nothing really fun anyway. If I were you, Id go to baltimore. The National Harbor is still under a lot of construction and right now the only people I see out here are older people and Im sure you don't want to party around old people in the middle of no where. See if you were over 18 then you might enjoy some of the restaurants.




Baltimore has cruise ships that go out on the Chesapeake Bay for a day or night cruise.





There are various places you could go on the harbor, e.g. ESPN Zone.





Check with Chamber of Commerce for cruise schedules.




Baltimore Harbor will be a lot more fun for you. National Harbor doesn't really have anything there and it's kind of in the middle of nowhere.





Have fun!




Baltimore, for sure! The cruise ships dock right across the street from the hotels. Have a crab cake, hon!





HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment