Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is there any Subway resturaunt that is it

I have never seen a lone Subway building. They are always attached to other building or shopping malls. have you seen one that isn't?


like eege's.





if not, why dont they have they're own buildings? is it a tradition?



My hometown has 3 Subway restaurants. One is in a shopping center, one is in with a service station, and we do have one that is it's own building, no other businesses attached. It is also the best of the 3 . I'm in Ky.




I live in Northern Indiana and there are two near me that are in old houses that have been renovated. So of course they're alone and not attatched to anything else. But all of the other Subways I can think of are in strips, Walmarts, or convienence stores.




I have only seen 1 in it;s own building in Newport I never really thought about this before but that is weird that they are usually attached to something else.




I live in North Carolina and the 3 closest Subways are 1. In a Walmart


2. In a gas station and 3. In its on little building!




yes,i have seen a lot of subways in their own buildings.I guess most of them are located in malls or gas stations because they attract more buisness.




The subway near me has it's on building. I guess it's special.




I've seen many in Alabama.1 right on the interstate going to Huntsville.And yes they are in their own buildings




i live in texas and we have 3.. 2 are in shopping centers and one is in it's own building




i've seen one in its own building while on vacation..but none of the ones around me are in their own building

No comments:

Post a Comment