Sunday, March 29, 2009

Going to a retirement Banquet dinner?

So I am on the fire department going to class for emt/paramedic training and we are having a retirement dinner at a banquet hall tomorrow and in all the pictures I've seen of the last years retirement dinner they dressed nice so i was wondering should I wear a dress or skirt with a nice shirt? one of the girls are wearing a dress too so i wont feel out of place so any ideas?





also im 19 and I've been on the fire department for 5 months now



You're in a mostly masculine environment while at work so why not be a little "girly" and wear a nice dress? It would be the correct attire for the event anyways..... most of all be comfortable.




Dress nicely. It probably doesn't matter if it is a dress or a business suit. I think you will find the business suit more common nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment