Sunday, March 29, 2009

Has anybody ever been to Golden Dragon Resturant in Los Angeles Chinatown?

On saturday I am planning to go to Chinatown in Los Angeles and the first thing I want to do when we get there is eat authentic dim sum since will will get there at about eleven in the afternoon.We have decided to go to Golden Dragon resturaant since it has a very big selection of dim sum,got great reviews,and is relatively inexpensive.Do you think my family should eat at Golden Dragon resturant or eat at Empress Pavillion a notoriously famous and A health rated establishement, wich is very pricy,and has lines for miles just to get in.Please share your stories if you have eaten at either locatioins.



the best in town! leave a nice tip while your there...




As a rice eater I do not recommended neither one.


But everyone has different taste


I suggested you try ABC next to Phillipe at Spring and Ord st.


A lot better Dim Sum now in Alhambra and Monterrey Park


Mostly the atmosphere is a little better,


As far as food and service is the same old crape everywhere


that's their nature.


Enjoy your tea




Having been to both, I would recommend Empress Pavilion. It's not as pricey as might think. I have been there with 6 people and the bill was about $80 (with just tea, no alcoholic beverages). Just get there by 10am and you should be fine.




My Dad took me there over 30 years ago I ve been back many times Great food

No comments:

Post a Comment